Canada Day Activities
This July 1st come and visit Tobermory.
Events at the Tobermory Community Centre:
11am - Canada Day Cake
1pm - Klash the Clown Show
2-4pm - balloon animals, glitter tattoos, face painting and colouring pages
If you are staying in town come to Little Tub Harbour at dusk (approx 10pm) for a fireworks display over the water.
Restaurants & Entertainment
- Enjoy the Local Whitefish!
- Local 100 mile food available
- Waterside dining with fantastic views
- Dinner Cruise to Manitoulin Island onboard the Chi-Cheemaun
- Live Music and entertainment
Shopping, Galleries & Outfitters
Visit our Shops & Galleries
- Local artist work for sale and for show!
- Get some wicked new outfits at our local funky shops!
- Out of ketchup? We have grocery stores providing for all your needs
- Need a unique gift or souvenir?
- Looking for Liquor, a post office or a bank? All Covered!